What a wonderful surprise! Mike and I are honored that Linda Todd nominated us for the Blogger Recognition Award.
What is the Blogger Recognition Award?
Here are the rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Select 10 – 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Many thanks go out to Linda Todd for nominating us. You’ll find her at The Traveling Todds, where she feeds her love of writing and photography while she keeps us up to date on her and Jon’s latest adventures. Visit their site to learn more about Linda and Jon, and tell ’em we sent you.
2 Hearts & 2 Wheels came about when we’d reached the end of the (comfortable) road. As avid motorcyclists, there’s nothing we enjoy more than getting into the wind. However, we’d been everywhere in our local region (sometimes more than twice!) and we longed for something different. A chance ad on a local classified site crossed our path, and the next thing we knew, we were making plans for our “Grand Adventure.” Up until then, we weren’t even aware of the nomadic lifestyle, now it seems like we can’t imagine anything else. We’re so glad you decided to join us, we love the company!
New Blogger Advice
- Keep your posts to a reasonable length. People are busy, and if your post goes on for pages, chances are you’ll lose your reader because they simply won’t have the time to complete it.
- Like and comment on any and all blogs that interest you. It encourages new writers, increases your own blog’s visibility, and it just may make you some new friends along the way. 🙂
I nominate the following blogs because I enjoy their writing style, photography, and their attitude toward life. Some of them may have received the Blogger Recognition Award before, but isn’t it encouraging (and ego-stroking) to be nominated again, lol?
Please be sure to visit their sites and say hi. They’re always glad you took the time to drop by!
exploRVistas – I know they’ve been nominated before, but Diana and Jim were among our very first followers, and they’ve sent nothing but encouragement and positive thoughts from the very beginning. The world could use more people like these two, and we’re lucky to have (digitally) met them. 🙂
Frank and Jeff – Two Old Vagabonds – Frank doesn’t say much, but that’s why they get along so well!
Decluttering the Stuff – Decluttering, Downsizing, and the Simple/Minimalist Life
DouJou: Riding Together – Full Time Canadian 5th Wheel RVers
Oh, the Places They Go! – 2 retired educators touring the country in their motorhome
On the Road With Norma and Don – RV’s, Travel, Cycling
True North Nomad – Exploring all things Canadian
Wandering Gypsy Laurel – RV Ramblings on the road
Wandering With Us – A journey through life with Shannon and Mariel
Wandering Dawgs – Wandering around Georgia and beyond.
Michigan Traveler – Life on the road of Bob and Pat Wangen
Dave & Diane Throwing Caution to the Wind – It’s time to rewire!
Camper Chronicles – Travel tales from somewhat experienced full timers
Mike and I would like to send out a heartfelt thanks to all of those who take time out of their busy day to share a few minutes with us, leave a comment or press the Like button. Your support and encouragement means the world!